Login to Complete an Application or to Access Judging Panel
UK Employee Ownership Awards 2018
If you entered the awards last year, you can use the same log-in to begin this years submission. If you're new
to the awards, you will need to create a login and password in order to submit an entry.
It should be noted that information supplied may be used as part of a promotional document detailing the winners and highly commended. Should you be successful in your application, you
should cleary indicate any information that needs to remain confidential.
Please find below the important information when submitting your nomination for this year's UK Employee
- The entry deadline is close of play on 31st July 2018.
- You may save your entry online and re-visit this until you are ready to finalise and submit your final entry.
- Please make sure all of your details and those of the person/organisation you are nominating are entered
accurately, including contact details - as these are used in the awards presentation should your application
reach the shortlisted stage.
- You are able to enter a nomination in more than one category. Please note, there are different questions to
complete for each award category. If entering two categories you should make sure you answer the
questions asked for each specific category, as this is what the nomination will be judged on.
- If entering the Public Service Mutual of the Year Award, you can not also enter either Rising Star of the Year or Employee Owned Business of the Year and vice versa.
Should you have any questions or need any help with your submission, please contact Lisa Steel on
01482 667122 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms & Conditions:
1. The closing date for entries is Tuesday 31st July 2018.
2. The judges' decisions are final, and no judge will enter into conversation or correspondence about decisions
that have been made.
3. Shortlisted entrants will be announced in October 2018. The Winner and Highly Commended of each category will be
announced at the Awards ceremony during the EOA Conference Gala dinner on the evening of Monday 19th November 2017.
4. Guests wishing to attend the EOA Conference Gala Dinner (and not already registered to attend the Gala Dinner
and Conference) must secure their place by contacting: Laura Percival on 01823 362800.
5. The eligibility period for entries is between 23rd May 2018 and 31st July 2018.
6. Persons completing entries commit that they are authorised to do so and agree to be bound by, and comply
with, these Terms and Conditions.
7. Descriptions of the winner's submissions and those highly commended may be published in connection with
the Awards; by entering, you agree to reasonable use of your company and/or publication name, along
with your submission information in promotional material and news reporting.
8. Certain information supplied as part of entries (such as turnover and profit/surplus) will be treated as
confidential and only used for the purposes of the judging process.
9. Incomplete entries will not be forwarded to the Judges for review. It is the responsibility of the person
submitting the nomination to check all facts and information supplied.
10. These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement of the parties. In entering into this agreement,
the parties have not relied on, and shall have no remedy in respect of, any statement, representation, warranty,
understanding, promise or assurance (whether negligently or innocently made) of any person other than as
expressly set out in this agreement.
11. To the full extent allowed by law and insofar as it is reasonable to do so, entrants to the Awards agree
not to hold The EOA or Baxendale, the awards sponsor liable for any damage or loss suffered or incurred in
connection with entering the Awards, including consequential (i.e. losses which are not incurred as a direct
consequence of the event leading to any claim) or indirect losses or loss of profit, through entering the Awards,
attending the Awards, alteration of the Awards schedule, cancellation of the Awards, or any error or omission
on the part of EOA or Baxendale.
12. These terms and conditions are governed by and shall be interpreted in accordance with English law.
The place of performance is Birmingham. Any disputes arising in relation to the interpretation of these terms
and conditions or in relation to any agreement of which these terms and conditions form part, which cannot
be settled amicably, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
|Managed by:||Sponsored by:|
Employee Ownership Association Registered in England no. 1419889 VAT Registration no. 333 293370